I hope you all are having an awesome week! Today I wanted to share a SUPER simple, delicious, and nutrient dense snack recipe with you! YAAAAAY!!! 🙂 These are for those of you who…
- Love chips
- Want/need to add more veggies to your diet
- Like delicious foods
- Don’t want to get sick
- Want big muscles
- Want to lose fat
- Love to snack
- Are Human 🙂
I know many people are intimidated by kale. If you have been surviving on cheeseburgers, looking at this big curly leaf just might scare the crap out of you and your taste buds. This is where you have to build a bridge…and get over your fears and preconceived notions that kale tastes gross because it REALLY isn’t that bad and can be quite delicious! This is where Kale Chips come in! They are crisp, salty, oily, & delicious!! Try out this recipe and let me know what you think…
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut a large bunch of kale into bite-size pieces.
- Place in a large mixing bowl and drizzle with 3-4 tbs. melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan or Celtic Sea Salt.
- Optional: sprinkle with 3 tbs. Palm sugar for sweet & salty mix.
- Spread kale mixture on parchment paper covered baking sheet and place on middle rack in the oven for about 15 minutes or until chips begin to slightly brown and become crunchy.Mix half way through for a more well-rounded crispiness. Remove and let cool.
- You can also put these in a dehydrator to keep them raw.
That’s it! SUPER easy, right? There are many variations you can make of these, you can sprinkle them with raw or Daiya cheese, nutritional yeast, make sweet & salty, or use spices, be creative!! It’s a fantastic way to trick yourself and your family into eating a whole head of kale! 🙂 Have fun & enjoy!!
In Health, Hope, & Happiness,