Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend! Today is Mindful Monday and we are going to focus on a VERY important topic- Being mindful of feeding or starving cancer cells.
**Now, before you continue, you need to know because this is such a delicate topic, this advice should not be used as a cancer protocol for someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. This is purely my opinion and the results of my research, and should not be used as anything other than that. **
Ok, now back to the good stuff! Did you know that we all have cancer cells? That’s a pretty crazy thought! In fact, it is predicted that throughout our lifetime, we all have the big “C” word 11 times! It’s our immune systems that keep it in check Are you feeding cancer cells at this very moment? Check out my video and info below to find out!
Foods known to feed cancer cells:
- Sugar- in ALL it’s hidden forms- read your labels!
- GMO Foods (Genetically Modified Foods)
- MSG- Monosodium Glutamine
- Nitrates/Nitrites- found in most deli meats
- Artificial sweeteners: aspartame, saccharine, splenda, sucralose
- White flours & products of those flours- crackers, breads, cookies, etc.
- Refined grains
- Hydrogenated & partially hydrogenated oils
- Artificial Colorings- Yellow, Red, Blue…
- Processed meats: smoked, cured, chemically preserved
- Microwaved popcorn- YEP! It’s true!
- Deep fried foods
- Farmed Salmon
- Non organic apples and other “dirty fruits & veggies”
- Canned foods (unless they are specifically BPA free)
- Foods high in processed iodized salt (a healthy alternative is celtic sea salt or himalayan salt)
- Large amounts of alcohol
Cancer Starving Foods…
The idea behind cancer starving foods is multifaceted. Some inhibit tumor cellular growth, some create an alkaline environment to starve cancer cells, some create cancer cell death. Here are some of the top cancer starving foods.
- Sunrider Foods- The testimonies I have witnessed have truly been life-changing.
- Medicinal Mushrooms: Reishi, Chaga, Agaricus blazei Murill, Coriolus versicolor, Maitake, Shiitake
- Cruciferous veggies which contain the compounds DIM & I-3-C proven to suppress cancer cell growth- broccoli, cabbage, kale, spinach, brussels sprouts, cauliflower
- Onions & garlic
- Sea vegetables
- Lemons & limes
- Organic red grapes- BEST if cultured due to high sugar content
- Brazil nuts & apricot kernels
This is not the end all be all of lists, but I hope it will help bring some awareness of what kinds of foods can feed your cancer cells and what kinds will help suffocate them. So remember to think about what you’re putting in your body. You do have control over this choice. Have a wonderful day filling your body with cancer kicking foods!
“Be careful! Watch out for attacks from the Devil, your great enemy. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for some victim to devour”- 1 Peter 5:8
*I truly believe cancer is the tool the devil uses to steal people’s joy, hope, and dreams. The body was not designed to be taken over by cancer. This comes from a depleted and toxic world and lack of knowledge by the general public of the proper ways to protect the body. Good thing through CHRIST we have the power to kick him in the balls and send him to hell where he belongs!* (My emphasis added 🙂 )