This recipe is by far our favorite cookie recipe! Here are my favorite things about it…
- It’s super fast
- It’s super easy
- Very low Glycemic Index (meaning it doesn’t spike your blood sugar like most sweets)
- Full of minerals
- Liver nourishing nutrients
- Dairy-Free (option)
- Nut-Free (option)
- Candida Diet Friendly
- Body Ecology Diet Friendly
- Easily customizable to your liking with your own add ins
- And above all…they are SUPER DELISH!
Check out my video on how to make these cookies at home!
- 1 egg
- 3/4-1 c coconut sugar or xylitol (3/4cup is fine for me, but if you need them sweeter, you can use 1 cup)
- 4 tbs raw cacao powder
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1/2 c coconut oil or raw butter
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 c buckwheat flour (preferred sprouted, but not necessary)
- 1/2 tbs cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 2 tbs. Dandyblend
- 1/2-1 cup Organic dark chocolate chunks or cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or walnut pieces (optional)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 c. goji berries
- 1/2 tsp mint extract- for chocolate mint cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a food processor, kitchen aid, or hand blender, process egg and sugar until fluffy. Add softened butter and vanilla extract and process until completely combined .
- Add dry ingredients and process until combined.
- Add in desired add-in’s and stir in with hand.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and use a tablespoon to drop rounds of dough onto paper, leaving 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and with a spatula remove from cookie sheet and place on cooling rack or a piece of foil or paper on counter top. Cookies will harden when cooled.