Hooray for the holiday season!!! We all know that normally the holiday season along with it’s fun and family time brings a dreaded expanding waist line! But the truth is you can actually LOSE WEIGHT during these upcoming months! Woohoo!!
I know thinking about cooking healthy during the holidays may sound daunting and even criminal! Haha…well, atleast I know some of my friends and family would have that reaction… It’s so silly how many people think eating healthy, nutrient dense foods tastes like cardboard! You know what I think is happening…people are buying the “health foods” at the store, like the cardboard high fiber crackers filled with junk, or the cereals & cookies that are so called “healthy”, but really are made with GMO foods, artificial sweeteners, and processed high fiber grains that are just gross. THESE ARE NOT HEALTHY FOODS!!! Those people are in desperate need for a TRUE healthy food mouth watering experience!
In attempts to make this holiday season much easier for you and your family, I’ve created a Superfood Infused Healthy Holiday Recipe Collection for you!!! All of these recipes are:
- REFINED-SUGAR FREE- ONLY LOW GLYCEMIC SWEETENERS USED
- FILLED WITH SUPERFOODS
- GLUTEN FREE
- DIRTY DAIRY FREE
- FOOD-ALLERGY FRIENDLY
- CARDBOARD-TASTING FREE
- MOUTH WATERING DELICIOUS!!
GET YOUR SUPERFOOD INFUSED HOLIDAY RECIPE COLLECTION NOW!
31 MOUTH WATERING RECIPES FOR ONLY $12.95!!!!
Once you complete your payment through paypal, you’ll be redirected to a private page where you will have access to all of these recipes!
What your new Superfood Infused Holiday Recipe Collection will include:
- Superfood Super cute Deviled Eggs
- Single serving Crudites & Tahini Dip
- Sesame Salad Bites
- Festive Stuffed mushrooms
- Bean-free hummus
- Sugar & Spice nuts
- Cinnamon-nutmeg-maca Carmel Corn
- Turkey-Veggie roll ups
- Tortilla Espanola (Spanish Omelet)
- Broccoli Stuffed potatoes
- Fig Super Salad with Coconut-Sesame dressing
- Brussels sprouts with Almonds
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
- Cranberry Apple Sausage Stuffing
- Drop Butter Biscuits
- Groovy Gravy
- Roasted Veggies
- Probiotic cranberry sauce
- Coconut-Herb Roasted Turkey
- Kale stuffed turkey breast
- Broccoli Stuffed Pumpkin
- Macadamia encrusted salmon filets
- Raw superfood chocolate truffles
- BEST-EVER Superfood Chocolate cupcakes with coconut frosting
- Apricot-walnut-or chocolate chip- buckwheat cookies
- Simply & Satisfying Pumpkin Pie
- Buckwheat pie crust
- Awesome Apple pie with crumble Topping
- Banana, fig, & walnut bread
- Peppermint raw chocolate bark
BONUS: Top 5 Tips to Survive the Holidays!
I’m getting excited to fill my house with these dishes! The holidays are such a beautiful time of year to make the ones around you know just how much you love them. From my family to yours, have a very Happy Holidays. 🙂