Happy day after Christmas!!!
I hope you all had an amazing time celebrating Jesus’ birthday with your friends and family! I know Christmas is usually the day many people splurge and eat way more than they should resulting in a super bloated abdomen, fatigue, headaches, and possibly more symptoms… not to mention 5 extra pounds on your body.
It’s interesting that just 6 days after this massive feast is when people get crazy motivated to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. What I’m thinking is…why wait? Why not start now and get a jump start on the new year?
So, I am proposing to you…yes proposing to you…a post-Christmas cleanse! =) You can choose to do this for 1 day or 1 week, whatever you feel like. This gentle cleanse will help you feel more energetic and move out the gunk that has been built up over the holidays.
J-Lo’s Post-Christmas Cleanse
Eat as much as you want of…
- Organic Green Veggies (Kale, spinach, cucumber, zucchini, mixed greens, avocado, broccoli, etc)
- Other Organic Non-Starchy Veggies (Carrots, cauliflower, onions, garlic, etc)
- Homemade broths (bone broth, vegetable broths, chicken broths, etc)
- Cultured Foods & Drinks (Raw sauerkraut, non-dairy kefir, inner eco, kevita, organic miso, etc)
- These Fruits only: Berries, cherries, pomegranates, green granny smith apples, lemons, limes, & grapefruit.
- Superfoods: spirulina, chlorella, maca, acai, camu camu, etc.
- Sunrider Foods
- FRESH organic vegetable juices
- Organic Herbal teas
Eat moderate amounts of…
- Healthy fats: coconut oil, olive oil (not cooked), chia seeds, hemp seeds, hemp oil
- Coconut products: milk, yogurt, flour, etc.
- All other fruits not listed above
- Starchy veggies: eggplant, red potatoes, sweet potatoes
- All animal products: meats, dairy, fish, eggs
- All grains: rice, pasta, crackers, cookies, breads, oatmeal etc.
- All sugar & sugar-free sweeteners (only exception is stevia)
- All processed foods
- All Caffeine: coffee, caffeinated teas, energy drinks
- All Alcohol
- All corn products
- White potatoes
- Drink 1 GALLON of water or Calli tea each day with the juice of 1-2 whole lemons. You can sweeten with stevia if you’d like.
There you have it! It’s not too bad, right? 🙂 The goal of this cleanse is to rejuvenate your body at a fast rate and get rid of any junk that may have accumulated over the holidays. Let me know what you think and how you feel doing your Post-Christmas Cleanse!!!
Get all the advice and instruction you can, so you will be wise the rest of your life. ~ Proverbs 19:20
P.S…GROUP 2 OF “THE EMPOWERED WOMAN” IS STARTING MID JANUARY!!! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE OF A KIND LIFE-CHANGING JOURNEY TO HEAL YOUR BODY, MIND, & SOUL!
For more information, click on the link above or email me at Jessica@JessicaLopezRN.com.