Hey You! 🙂
Today I want to explain why I am crazy about Chlorella and why it is such a POWERFUL superfood! A few weeks ago, I wrote about Chlorella’s sister- Spirulina, and had a huge response, so I’m hoping you’ll love learning about this tiny treasure as well! You’re not going to be able to get enough of this dynamic duo! They are AMAZING!!!
What in the World is Chlorella???
Chlorella is an extraordinary water-grown microalgea. Do you know the definition of “extraordinary”? It means very unusual or remarkable, and when I use it to describe chlorella, I am not using it lightly! This superfood is a very unique and special superhero nutrient that has remarkable nutritional properties and effects on the body! It is actually one of the few edible water-grown algeas which is interesting when you look at it’s nutrient content!
Why take Chlorella?
Well, my friend, let me tell you! Chlorella is one of the most magnificent tools we can use for detoxing the body safely. Chlorella has a magnetic effect in the body, and draws toxins together to eliminate them out of the body. This is CRITICAL when you are doing any type of cleansing or detoxing. If you don’t include this VITAL step in your cleansing routine, you can actually be doing more harm than good! When you’re detoxing your body, you’re releasing tons and tons of toxins that have been hiding away in a safe place. If you don’t know how to bind these toxins together and eliminate them from the body, you are putting yourself at a very high risk to create more damage than you had in the first place. Chlorella is amazing at preventing damage while cleansing.
Chlorella is full of chlorophyll, which is known as the life-force or blood of all plant life. It contains all of the B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, beta-carotene, amino acids, magnesium, iron, trace minerals, carbohydrates and a higher amount of protein (more than 50%) than meat, per grams of weight. That’s AWESOME!! All you athletes out there pay attention! You can get more protein by consuming chlorella (and spirulina) than you can in that fatty steak you’re about to eat!
Chlorella is also amazing and clearing heavy metals out of the body. In our day-and-age, we are all exposed to heavy metals, some more than others. Are you one of the lucky ones who have silver bling in your teeth? Unfortunately some genius decided it was a good idea to put the second most toxic metal on the planet, mercury, into our mouths right next to our brain. Nice one huh? Unfortunately this causes a toxic load on the body that makes being healthy a bit more challenging. This incredible superfood helps to sweep these heavy metals out of the body so they don’t cause as much damage. Heavy metals are super difficult to get out of the body, so the fact that Chlorella can perform this task is pretty amazing!
For those of you who are trying to lose weight and having problems, chlorella may be your best friend for multiple reasons, one of them being that heavy metals in the body can completely halt any weight loss in it’s tracks. Consuming chlorella regularly will safely help remove these metals from the body.
Tell Me More Health Benefits of Consuming Chlorella!
Well, let’s see here…I think I can come up with a few more! 🙂
- Are there any of you vaccinated folks out there? As you may (or may not) know, vaccines contain dangerous heavy metals. If you were recently vaccinated, consuming chlorella can help sweep out the bad guys!
- It’s incredible alkaline, which is critical for preventing disease.
- Helps with balancing hormones (relieving PMS, regulating cycles, etc.)
- Aids in treatment of ulcers
- Great for Balancing the digestive system (improving digestion, relieving constipation)
- Boosts immune system & aids in Increasing the white blood cell count (helps with infections, warding off of illness)
- Reduces or eliminates body odors..Phew!
- Balances blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar (fighting/preventing cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity)
- Reduces occurrence of asthma attacks and allergies
- Helps treat fatigue
- Protects the brain and nervous system
- Supports elimination of many kinds of pollutants, from heavy metals to molds
- Boosts tissue growth, healing and repair
- Detoxifies harmful radiation, protects organs
- Aids in pain management
- It is the highest plant source of chlorophyll!
- It is high in Vitamin K! (For those of you taking a Vitamin D3 supplement, you NEED Vitamin K to go along with your D3 supplement.)
Who Should Take Chlorella?
There is a simple test to see if you could benefit from chlorella. It is very easy actually and you will know within seconds if chlorella is something that could dramatically benefit you!
The Chlorella Test
- Take your first two fingers on your right hand and put them together.
- Place your two fingers about 1 inch toward the outer part of your left forearm.
- If you feel a pulsating movement, then the test is confirmed that chlorella could definitely benefit you! 🙂
So how many of you tested positive? Hopefully all of you or else we have a bigger problem!! 🙂
How to Take Chlorella
Chlorella requires a special processing to break through it’s strong cell wall that would otherwise make it nearly impossible to access it’s nutrients. It’s important when looking for a chlorella supplement to ensure the company doesn’t use high heat or chemicals in this process. You can find chlorella available in powder or tablets, both acceptable forms to get it into your diet. I personally use the powder and I make superfood shots or put it in my smoothies. Optimally, take 1 tbs. of chlorella powder daily and watch as your body changes and becomes superhuman with this amazing superfood!!
Here are great sources of Chlorella:
More Resources on Chlorella:
I hope you enjoyed learning about this amazing tool we have at our fingertips! I look forward to hearing about your chlorella experience! Make sure you share this with your friends and family! The more people we empower with these easy-to-integrate tools, the healthier we can make this world! Have a GREAT day!!