Holla to the Ladies!!!
If you’ve been following my posts, you know that in December I launched The Empowered Woman program. I am currently in week 9 with these amazing women and have gotten incredible feedback. Here are just a couple things that are being said…
“I am so glad that I made the decision to join The Empowered Woman program. It makes perfect sense- healing of the mind, body, and soul all in one program; any program that just focuses on one aspect of our lives is lacking. I hadn’t realized it, but before I started the program, I had accepted that I was going to have to live the rest of my life in pain. I had basically given up on any hope that my symptoms and my quality of life could get better. I truly believed that things were as good as they were ever going to get. For over ten years, I have struggled with the chronic abdominal pain, diarrhea, fatigue, and nutritional deficiencies that come with Crohn’s disease. I have had multiple intestinal surgeries and had tried every medication out there that was available for inflammatory bowel disease. My senior year of high school my doctor decided to give me a double dose of an immuno-suppressive drug, and that is what finally put me into”remission” so I could finish high school and attend college.
Ever since then, my symptoms were tolerable enough so I could function, but I still suffered from chronic abdominal pain and all symptoms I previously suffered from, but in a milder version. Although I was taking extra doses of strong medication to try and treat my anemia, I became so iron deficient and anemic that I needed 2-units of blood to restore my body. Getting out of bed each morning felt like an impossible task some days, it was hard to accept that I would have to endure another day in pain. It was no help that coupled with my Crohn’s disease, I suffer from chronic and sometimes crippling anxiety and depression.
I met Jessica first in nursing school, and I had been keeping my eye on her activities via Facebook since graduating. Her Empowered Woman Program caught my eye, but I have to admit, I was quite skeptical at first. With each video and article that I read about her program, it just made more and more sense to me, and I knew I had to do it. Now, I can honestly say, after only 6 weeks in the program I have never regretted joining, and I am so overjoyed that I did it. She introduced me to the Sunrider foods, and they have already benefited me so much. My nausea has diminished, my energy has increased, my abdominal pain has decreased, and I look forward to each new day. Jessica is so approachable and has a genuine friendliness and care about her that makes it a joy to learn form her. I have already gained so much knowledge and wisdom from her about taking the best care of our bodies, and how to tap into the amazing sustenance that God continually offers us. Most importantly, Jessica has restored my hope. God is working through her to do amazing things, and though her and by His grace I was reminded that Jesus our Lord is our healer, and that even things that I thought were no longer possible are through Him.” – Stacey, 25, CA
“I recommend without reservation the Empowered Woman program. It is packed with invaluable information. The information is helping me
lead a healthier life for me and my family. All the resources that Jessica provides are more than well worth the investment in the program. Jessica is an inspiration and is very uplifting. I encourage anyone thinking about it to do it and be EMPOWERED to reach the fullness we were all created to walk in, this is what the program is about.”
– Bianca, 31, Florida
I have gotten a few requests to start a new group as soon as possible, so I am happy to say that I will be starting a NEW EMPOWERED WOMAN GROUP on Monday, February 11th! Woohoo!!!!! When I was first putting together this program and formulating the structure, I was aiming to have 15 women per group. Now that I have had time to reflect on our current group of 8, I am confident that in order to give you the best of me and all the resources you need and desire, I am going to limit the group size to 5-8 women only.
This being said, I only have 3 more available spots open for this truly life-changing program and I want YOU to be a part of it! This program is NOT for everyone, so I’d love to talk with you about your goals and where you are in your health journey to see if we are a good fit for eachother. If you’re interested in learning more or speaking with me personally for a free consult, email me asap at Jessica@JessicaLopezRN.com and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
A Snapshot of What You’ll learn…
- How to upgrade your comfort food into a nutritional powerhouse.
- How to prepare healthy food for the entire family + TONS of easy and delicious recipes!
- How to maximize your energy with just a few easy tweaks.
- How to effectively and permanently manage stress to prevent it’s destructive effects on the body.
- How to boost your immune system to the point where you are afraid of no sickness.
- Secrets to lasting and effective weight loss.
- How to completely revamp and optimize your digestive system.
- How to free yourself from depression, anxiety, and other life suppressing illnesses.
- How to raise a healthy family
- How to become a master at healthy traveling
- How to detox your environment
- How to properly, safely, & efficiently cleanse your body- If you do this wrong it is extremely dangerous!
What is Included In The Empowered Woman Program?
- A Comprehensive Health Analysis looking at all your major body systems, nutritional intake, toxic load, mental/emotional health & more.
- A Delux Welcome Kit LOADED with goodies to get you started
- 17-Weeks of information to empower you to live the life you’ve always dreamed of
- 17- Q&A Calls (1 per week) where you can call in and ask me any questions about any part of the process you are learning
- 1-on-1 private calls every other week to talk about your personal journey and how I can support you in the process.
- Unlimited email & text support- email or text me 24/7!
- Membership in our PRIVATE VIP online forum where you can find additional support and build relationships with others in this same journey as you.
- Special surprise gifts & incentives along the way!
This IS a mind-body-soul program, so I’m only looking for women who are looking to be nourished in all 3 areas. If this resonates with you, please contact me ASAP to save your spot in this upcoming program. As soon as you decide to join, we will start your comprehensive health assessment to get you started before the program even starts! I look forward to hearing from you!!
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.
~ Proverbs 27:9