I love this recipe because it’s easy, creamy, and delicious! It stays good in the fridge for up to 1 week, although it never seems to last that long in my house! 🙂 Hope you like it!
- In a high-speed blender, place ½ cup walnuts (that have preferably been soaked at least 6 hours and rinsed) and ½ cup shredded coconut (raw & unsweetened).
- Add 4-5 cups of water and a pinch of sea salt.
- Blend on high for about 45 seconds, until completely combined.
- Take the mixture and strain it through a nut milk bag, cheesecloth, or clean panty hose into a large bowl or another pitcher.
- If you would like it sweet, I recommend adding some palm sugar or stevia and re-blend your batch of milk. You can also add pure vanilla extract.
- Goes great with cereal, healthy cookies, or shakes!
There ya go! That’s all it takes! Let me know what your thoughts are by leaving me a comment below. Thanks!