98% of people struggle more with nutrition than they do exercise.
That is why I LOVE the 2 Nutritional Programs I use for my clients. They’re both amazing. Yet unique.
I am getting SO many questions RIGHT NOW, “What’s the best program?? “What do you like better?”….”What do you USE?”
So here’s the truth…both the 2B Mindset and Ultimate Portion Fix can help with weight loss!
They’ve BOTH helped me in SOOO many ways, and they both will give YOU extraordinary results if and when you commit!
But which is right for you?
It’s confusing RIGHT???
I’m going to give you MY thoughts on both, and why I LOVE them both. I actually alternate between the two of them depending on the phase of life I’m in.
If my life is crazy busy and I need more flexibility in my life, I usually follow 2B Mindset. I really love the flexibility and positive mindset this teaches!
If I’m looking for faster results and I know I can prioritize an hour or two on the weekends to prepare my meals for the week, I love Ultimate Portion Fix’s Timed Nutrition program. I feel GREAT on this program when I’m able to follow it!
Here’s a breakdown on the two.
The Portion Control Containers in the Ultimate Portion Fix.
With the Ultimate portion fix, you’re getting a structured nutritional program that will help with portion control and take out the guess work. If you want someone to tell you what to do to get results, this is your program. Along with your meal plan, you’re going to get 28 powerful training videos (between 5-15 minutes each) to teach you about sugar addiction, emotional connections to food, why portions matter, how the macronutrient program is broken down, AND how to apply it to the whole family! There’s even a kids version of portion fix that encourages our kiddos to eat all their portions to grow healthy and strong. Love kids recipes? How about 75 Kid’s lunch recipes?! Yes please! With this program you not only get a customized meal plan based on your starting point, lifestyle and goals- you ALSO get an explanation as to WHY. The WHY makes all the difference on whether you’ll stick with something long term, or just for a week. You’ll receive recipes, meal plans, shopping lists and learn how to take this information and apply it to your life.
The 2B Mindset Plate-It Method
This revolutionary program started as a clinical trial at UCLA! It was vibrantly successful. It was so successful that the creator, Illana Muelstein decided to partner with a company that educates and empowers coaches to help people around the world to bring this unique approach to the masses. 2B Mindset is focused on healing our negative relationships with food. It is much more flexible and based on principles. You’ll learn genius tips and tricks to lose weight even when your life is extremely busy, even when you’re traveling, even when you’re eating out. You’ll learn how to plate each of your meals, how to break your negative relationship with the scale, how to break a plateau, how to navigate social events, and so much more. This program also includes 30 short training videos and will teach you everything you need to know to be successful. You will not be counting or measuring anything. You’ll be able to lose weight without dieting!
So how do you know which one is right for you?
A few questions to ask yourself are:
- Which appeals to you most?
- Will you be consistent about tracking what you eat if it gives you a lot of FLEXIBILITY in your diet? (Yes = 2B Mindset, No = Containers)
- Are you comfortable eyeballing your portions? (Yes = 2B Mindset, No = Containers)
- Do you like to eat smaller amounts MORE times throughout the day?(Yes=Ultimate Portion Fix, No=2B Mindset)
- Do you thrive on flexibility in your diet or structure? (Flexibility = 2B Mindset, Structure = Containers)
- Do you want to get SHREDDED? (YES= Ultimate Portion Fix, NO = 2B Mindset
- Do you have a Sugar Addiction?? (Yes=Ultimate Portion Fix, NO = 2B Mindset)
- Do you LOVE to feel FULL and eat 3 bigger meals a day? (YES = 2B Mindset, NO = Ultimate Portion Fix
- Do you want to learn how to get creative and eat more vegetables? (YES = 2B Mindset, Not as much = Ultimate Portion Fix)
- Are you willing to put in the time to learn how to meal prep? (YES= Ultimate Portion Fix, NO= 2B Mindset)
What’s the Difference??
- Ultimate Portion Fix is:
- Not as Flexible
- Uses Containers
- Ideal for meal preppers
- Learn to break sugar addiction
- Includes kids recipes & modules
- Has Very Specific guides to follow
- Is full of Healthy Delicious Foods
- You will Weigh Once a Month/Take Pictures Weekly
- 2B Mindset is:
- Will have you tracking how you feel and what you eat
- Has you Tracking Daily
- Is Full of Healthy Delicious Foods
- Has a Strong Focus on Veggies and Water
- Great for new moms
- Great for people always on the go with busy lives
- Recommended to weight daily to break negative relationship with food
- Simple for the whole family to follow
There you have it! Hopefully this helped clear things up for you. If you’re looking for more information, or a custom personal program recommendation, complete the form below or feel free to message me at email@example.com .
I would be honored to coach you through your program of choice! I host 30-day virtual health & fitness challenges that start on the first of each month!