Mmmmm….This is delicious you guys! Too delicious not to share! Today’s smoothie is a mixture of what I had in my fridge and it came out perfect! Here’s today’s green smoothie recipe…
- 1 organic kiwi
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup berries- I used grosella & currents
- 1/2 cup raw kefir- I had goat’s kefir on hand
- 1 tsp Spirulina
- 1/2 tsp. Body Ecology Potent Proteins
- 1 tsp Chlorella
- 1/2 tsp Kelp powder – I would use more if I wasn’t such a sissy with the taste…
- 1 Tbs. Coconut oil
- 2 heaping tbs chia seed gel (chia seeds soaked in water)
- 1 NuPlus
- 1 Quinary Pack
- 2 Scoops Mercola’s Pure Power Protein Vanilla
- Stevia to taste
- Water & ice to desired consistancy
*Blend it all up and pour into your favorite wine glass…well, atleast that’s my preference ;).
This smoothie is super filling and is perfect for the morning to keep you full. I just got back from the gym and all of these nutrients are perfect for rebuilding muscles and replenishing the body after a workout.
Have a great day everyone! Go kick the crap out of those sick cells in your body!
“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” (Matthew 26:41)