Oh heeey there!
If you saw the title of this post and lit up with excitement of the potential of what this could mean for YOU… I’m excited you’re here.
I just wrapped up a free 7-part video mini series on top weight loss wreckers in my free community on Facebook (Click HERE if you want to join us!) and I’ve been chatting with a lot of women who are struggling with exhaustion, overwhelm, lack of motivation and the desire to lose weight, especially in their belly. They WANT to see results and feel better but overwhelming life circumstances make starting an intense program to get the weight off feel IMPOSSIBLE.
Can you relate?
Ok, then THIS IS FOR YOU!
While some of you may follow my life closely in my IG stories… even so, I can promise you, you don’t see the nitty gritty struggles and chaos of my life either. You don’t see the whole running 2 businesses with 3 babies and 2 dogs, the building a house stresses, the helping both sets of parents with remodels, the living with my parents transition until our house is built, the trying to get help with kids, the applying to private kindergartens that are full, the always dirty house, the husband working 10-12 hour days sometimes 6-7 days a week… haha. So if you’re compaaaariiiing (comparison is the thief of joy let me remind you… ) and think it’s “easier” for me or for other people you’re watching… put out your hand.. do it right now, put your hand out. *SLAP* Stop doing that.
Haha.. but really stop it. If YOU want to feel different, to see results, ask yourself- WILL THE AREAS OF YOUR LIFE YOU VALUE MOST BENEFIT IF YOU’RE FEELING MORE VIBRANT, CONFIDENT, HAPPY & HEALTHY?? If SO- how important are those people and those areas to you? If YOU being healthier is critical to your life being better THEN STOP PUTTING YOUR HEALTH ON THE BACK BURNER. Let’s get up and do something about it together! 🙂
That’s where I come in- I am putting together a Transformation program for BUSY, exhausted overwhelmed women who really want to see results but don’t know how to get them. I will set you up with your Transformation 5 for a proven comprehensive approach that will fit into ANY lifestyle, including busy mama’s like myself.
SO- what would I recommend for someone like ME who wants to tighten up the belly jiggle, tone my arms, keep my energy boosted, stress managed, anxiety away, confidence up and keep myself vibrantly healthy for my family?
I’m going to outline it for you right here, with my personal Transformation5:
FITNESS: I just started this brand new 30 day home fitness program called Let’s Get Up that combines cardio, dance (this is like a comedy show because I’m not a dancer but it’s so much fun!) and resistance training!
NUTRITION: I use a simple nutritional program called 2B Mindset, but I also know the basics of my macros from doing a simple calculation from the Ultimate Portion Fix. This helps give me structure, accountability but freedom to not need to be so strict with my eating…I just can’t do that right now and keep my sanity. I can follow this approach and be successful while eating out or staying in and I love what it’s taught me about how to use the scale as a powerful learning tool.
SUPPLEMENTS: Many stressors in my life, I can’t change right now, so I HAVE TO prioritize making my body resilient to it. Stress causes weight gain in various ways, one being the accumulation of cortisol which is a huge contributor to belly fat and inflammation.
- Wellness Shake: I drink Shakeology 1-2 times a day as it’s full of adaptogens, phytonutrients, antioxidants and superfoods that support my body’s ability to be resilient to stress, supports digestion, pH scale and much more.
- Muscle Margarita: Every morning, I combine a hydrate electrolyte beverage (key to supporting adrenal function), an all natural preworkout with low caffeine, quercetin + beta alanine to promote circulation, and collagen for my first beverage of the day. This not only tastes delicious but it supports hydration, gives me energy + motivation to start my day out right with exercise! (This concoction also works great pre-laundry!)
- Power Greens: GREENS are essential for health. I love this power greens supplement that is chalk full of chlorella, kale, spinach, celery, cucumber and matcha. (Match has 137x the amount of antioxidants vs. regular green tea!) I put 2 scoops in a shot glass every morning and mix with the liquid from my muscle margarita!
- 3 Day Refresh Cleanse: I just finished this powerful 3-day metabolism booster and in just 3 days I released 3lbs and a total of 7 inches! I quit caffeine during these 3 days and for the first time in a while I felt ENERGIZED when I woke up and throughout the day. This cleanse gives you a meal plan with veggies, fruits + healthy fats, comes with a daily fiber sweep and 3 protein shakes, one of those being a full-spectrum wellness shake in Shakeology.
- Beachbars: These aren’t a supplement as much as a healthy tool to have on hand for me and the kids. I just bought 3 boxes of 16 for only $80! That’s only $1.74 PER BAR! These are chalk full of protein, fiber, clean ingredients, are gluten-free, certified low-glycemic and come in vegan flavors as well. I conceal carry these everywhere…diaper bag, center console of my car, my purse, wallet, nightstand… ya know wherever I might get low blood sugar. Haha… My kids are obsessed and think they’re a food group of their own.
MINDSET: They key to your success is right between your ears. If you don’t value your worthiness of success, you won’t show up for yourself. If you’re always expecting failure, you will always create it.
I just finished listening to the book “You win in the locker room first” and it was SO GOOD… all about team work, leadership and strength in connecting with and empowering your team. In May, I am leading our team through a powerful leadership workbook from John C Maxwell called- ‘The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership workbook”. If you want to learn how to be a better leader in your family, workplace and life you should JOIN US! We will have team calls going through 2 chapters at a time on Wednesday mornings at 9am PST.
SUPPORT: I need a fun support group that expects me to show up and misses me when I don’t, yet understands when life gets crazy. The Transformation Studio I run is JUST THAT! I also have 2 groups who workout on Zoom M-Sat at 4:45am PST or 5:30am PST who I can join and feel added community. These groups have corresponding text threads where we encourage each other to get up and start the day off strong and that’s so valuable to me!
THIS APPROACH is totally doable for me. In fact I NEED IT in my life in order to be all I am for all my family, businesses and responsibilities. If you want me to get you set up with this plan, please complete my free health assessment form HERE. In the comments section indicate that you want the “stressed out fit mom plan”! Haha…
Don’t forget… we only get one chance at this life. Every decision we make impacts those around us. YOU are capable that exceedingly more than you give yourself credit for. And the fact that you’ve read this entire blog post proves that you’re ready for this. Deep down you know you’re meant for more than what you’re feeling right now. I believe in you sis! It would be an honor to walk through this journey with you!